A very warm welcome back to our students and their families at the start of the new school year.
We also extend a special welcome to our new students and their families. While many may have been apprehensive at the start of the day, it appeared it was smiles all around after students had joined their classes and met their teachers.
With a small number of staff leaving the College last year, and a number of others on leave, we welcome the following new staff:
- Scott Bayne, Head of Physical Education
- Matt Ellis, Head of Humanities
- Ben Taylor, Head of Outdoor Education
- Karen Boswell, Visual Arts
- Rachel Empson, English
- Zoe Mimidas, Year 3
- Christi-Anne Moody, Reception
- Mathilde Moore, Outdoor Education
- Kate Osborne, Visual Arts
- Sara Papailiou, English
- Jamie Plewa, English and Legal Studies
- Melissa Watt, Junior School Japanese (R-3)
We are all very excited at the new opportunities open for teaching and learning as we move towards all students having access to their own iPads.
Thank you to our Grounds staff who have worked tirelessly throughout the holidays to have the College looking fresh and vibrant at the start of the year.
There is a vast array of opportunities for students to become involved in activities around the College. Students are encouraged to make the most of these opportunities outside of the classroom, to create the well-rounded, holistic education we strive for.
I look forward to celebrating with our students and their families, achievements and new discoveries throughout the year.