Friday 24 November
6.00pm to 9.00pm
Mark Porter Hall | Woodcroft College
Cost: $25.00 per 2m x 2m space
Thank you for your interest in our Parents and Friends Market Evening.
- All stalls are 2m x 2m – if you require more space, you will be required to pay an additional $25.00.
- All stall holders are to provide their own trestle table/s, chair/s and extension lead (if required – must be tagged and tested).
- All raffle donations to be a minimum value of $15.00 and are to be dropped off to Main Reception at the College by Monday 20 November. Please note that items may be combined with other stall holder donations to make a larger raffle prize.
- Registrations close Monday 30 October 2023.
- Should you no longer be able to attend as a stall holder; you will be entitled to a refund 14 days prior to the event. In the event the College cancels the event, you will receive a full refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the Parents & Friends Committee Member volunteers at [email protected] or Rhiannon Dodd, Events & Marketing Coordinator at [email protected] or on 0433 355 632.
Please complete the registration form below to confirm your attendance at this event.