The College will be closed on Monday 25 January 2021 and Tuesday 26 January 2021 (Australia Day).
The 2021 School Year will commence on the following dates:
- Wednesday 27 January 2021: Reception to Year 8 and Year 12
- Thursday 28 January 2021: Year 9 - Year 11
As outlined in Orientation Packs sent home in Week 7/Term 4:
- Current students in Year 2 - 11 need to ensure they have ordered their device in preparation for Term 1 (if a new or replacement device is required). A summary of devices for each year level can be found here.
- Senior School Students need to order their text and stationery through Campion Education by Monday 7 December using NJWW as the resource code.
- Stationery packs will be provided to R - Year 9 students on the first day.
- On the first day:
- Junior School students need to bring their red library bag, College hat, small portion of fruit or vegetables for crunch time and their recess, lunch and water bottle.
- Middle School students need to bring their pencil case, recess, lunch and a drink bottle, their device and College hat.
- Year 10 and 11 students need to bring their pencil case, all books and resources required, recess, lunch and a drink bottle, their device and College hat.
- Year 12 students will have their Launch Day and need to bring a pen, Gratitude Journal, laptop and recess. Lunch will be provided.
- New students to the College are to return relevant consent forms.